From Tuesday to Sunday, from 9am to 6pm.
Scheduling of groups and excursions: +55 (16) 98186-0365
We count on your collaboration to follow the guidelines below, aiming for safety and use of the visit to the museum.
- Group visits should preferably be scheduled to avoid overcrowding and ensure the best care and comfort. Contact: (16) 98186-0365, from 8am to 6pm.
- The visitor will access after purchasing the ticket and only in its opening hours – from Tuesday to Sunday, from 9am to 6pm.
- In case of a school visit, it is desirable that at least one teacher is present for every 20 students.
- The school must arrange the arrival and departure times of the museum with the transportation company and the bus driver, ensuring the safety and comfort of the students and their companions.
- Upon arrival at the museum, the person in charge of the group must identify at the box office.
- Those responsible for the groups should be aware of the risks of equipment damage (objects of the collection, infrastructure or signaling).
- Check with the museum staff about possible activities for student participation.
- The museum offers free indoor parking area.
- The bording and disembarkation of the vehicles in the service of scheduled institutions (buses, minibuses or vans) must be done next to the ticket office, in the presence of a person in charge of the group/school.
- Buses should remain parked in an area indicated by our employees. Please consult them before parking your vehicle.
- The return time of the buses and the meeting place must be previously agreed between the leaders of the groups and the driver.
- Students may eat in areas provided by the museum as directed by the educator responsible for the group’s attendance.
- Before leaving, group leaders should check that they are not forgetting any members of their group, paying special attention to children, and looking after their belongings.
- Children should be identified with a badge containing their name and contact details of the institution to which they belong.
- The companions must stay together with the group, keeping it together from the beginning to the end of the visit, being responsible for their behavior and conduct inside the museum.
- Inside the museum, conducts such as running, scattering from the group, using cell phones and speaking loudly are considered inappropriate. The management of the institution requests that both visiting groups and their responsible (cultural tourism guides, educators, teachers, among others) meet these requests.
The Felícia Leirner Museum organizes the group service agenda to better serve the great demand with quality. Below, we inform the days and times available for the group visitation.
If you are interested in scheduling a visit or entering the waiting list for the days already filled, please contact the museum, by phone +55 12 3512-2508 or +55 (16) 98186-0365 or by clicking here.
In case of withdrawal, the vacancies will be made available, respecting the order of the waiting list.
The Felícia Leirner Museum thanks you for your understanding and makes yourself available to clarify any doubts.